3.2.15

#TMBT: New York


Boy oh boy are these weeks whizzing by! We're already into February and as it's such a short month it feels like spring is just around the corner. I've already been tempted to buy some cute daffodils to brighten up the kitchen (which is getting close to being finished!) but at the same time I'm not quite ready to pack away the cosy jumpers and scarves. Saying that I'm pretty sure our seasons are so messed up I'll be needing them come June.

Anyway as we're back round to Tuesday it's time for another #TakeMeBack post which I'm really loving putting together. Looking through all my old travel photos makes me appreciate all the places I've been and start pining over my travel bucket list (find out where I'm coveting on my Travel Pinterest board).

Today I thought I'd share another helping of pictures from my New York trip in Feb 2013. I've posted about this trip before here and here,  but as there were so many left over photos I thought I'd pop some up today. Plus the reason we went to New York in the first place was for my Mum's 50th birthday and she turns 52 this week, so Mum this dose of nostalgia is for you!


These aren't real bears in case you were wondering! They're from the American Museum of Natural History




Me and my sister at the top of the Rockefeller Centre




Disney Forever

*Cue long sighs and browsing of skyscanner.* I would love to go back to New York, especially when it's a bit warmer as was the coldest I've ever been in my life when we visited.

Have you ever been to New York? What were your best bits? Let me know in the comments or send me a message on Instagram, you can find me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment