7.1.15

#TakeMeBackTuesdays


Now I remember why I'm so rubbish at keeping this blog up to date. Being back at work after the Christmas and New Year break has brought it all back about how quickly the evenings go when you're back to the daily routine. By the time we've gotten home, made dinner, cleaned up, prepped the next day's lunch and cleaned up again I already feel like crawling into bed. I honestly don't know where the time goes.


I meant to post this yesterday as I am aware today is Wednesday so talking about doing #TakeMeBackTuesday posts doesn't make as much sense. But I'll let my OCD get over it in it's own time.

What I meant to say yesterday was, as I've been so bad at posting on the regular, there's a long list of places I haven't shared on here. My phone and camera literally have thousands of photos on that I've now started to sort through and back up on my shiny new hard drive. So as I'm sorting through them I thought I would start doing a post on a Tuesday to share photos from somewhere I've travelled in the last couple of years, or maybe even further back if I can revive my old laptop. I'm a firm believer that Tuesdays are by far the worst day of the week so seem like the perfect day for a dose of travel nostalgia. I mentioned in my 2014 highlights post that I visited Dubai and Dublin last year, so expect snaps from those over the next couple of weeks.

Have you got any tips on keeping up with your blog? Let me know in the comments. I'm thinking of trying to schedule some in on the weekend but will be tricky while we're still working on the house.

Speaking of which I'm also planning on showing you some photos from the house before we started work on it so you can see how far we've come when I get round to sharing those super exciting grand-reveal photos!

Oh, and I also want to show you my favourite Christmas present before it gets too late to still talk about it. (Is it too late already?).

So many plans so little time!

Kirstie xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment